Pages

Thursday 1 October 2015

Candy Crush!

In my class this year we are doing something called "Candy Crush Friday!". Every Friday before lunch I give the students five questions, covering a variety of things that we have learnt about throughout the week. Each question that the student answers correctly earns them one candy. They have to crush the answers in order to earn the candy! Sometimes I have candies that are all worth one point. Other times I've had a variety of candy and made some worth more points than others. By doing this I am able to get an idea of who understood the major concepts from the week. And as an added bonus, the kids absolutely love doing this! They remind me about it all week to make sure that I have the questions ready to go Friday :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment