Pages

Saturday 21 March 2015

Socrative

We have been experimenting since going to the Google conference with Socrative.  Socrative allows you to create quizzes and have the kids answer them.  You can choose multiple choice, true/false and short answer.  I have used it in a couple of settings.  After Red Sky came, I had my kids answer reflection questions on Mistitim.  We have used it as a starter/game to review math facts using the Space Race option.  Last week, I took old PAT questions on our science unit and used them to review for both our performance and science assessments.

The kids have enjoyed it because it gives them immediate feedback.  I have liked how the kids are engaged and how the program sends me reports to my Google Drive.

We have used it on the laptops, but there are teacher and student apps on the iPad.



Add caption
                                                                                                   Space Race

Math Fact Review
Science Review

Report



No comments:

Post a Comment