Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Fast Finishers

Well, we are just over a week into the school year and I can already tell I have a few students that are going to need some additional work to keep them challenged and engaged once they are finished their assigned tasks. To manage this, I created a Google Slides presentation that has 25 different tasks that my quick finishers can work on while they wait for their classmates to complete their work. There is a variety of tasks from a variety of subjects, and the tasks are of varying lengths. Some will take multiple periods, some are fast and will only take 10-15 minutes. 


There are a few questions geared specifically towards grade 6, but those slides could quickly be modified or adapted to fit grades 4 or 5. Since many of the tasks are fairly general and can be completed by most div II kids, I just thought I would share in case anyone wanted to modify or use this with their quick finishers. Just click on the link above and make yourself a copy if you are interested! 

No comments:

Post a Comment