Pages

Sunday 8 November 2015

Google Slides- A world of Possibilities

I think that Google slides is my #1 go to web tool for creating learning activities for students. One thing that I love is that I can use it to create interactive texts/ activity booklets for students to use as they research online. If you haven't tried it, you should! Here are some examples from my classroom. You can also make notebooks etc. and print them out using slides- all you have to do is change the page size. Another thing that Slides has going for it is that you can include content outside of the printable page that students can drag and drop. You can also create pictures to use as the backgrounds, which is really handy for graphic organizers for students- They just have to insert text boxes over top. We recently did this for a flow chart of a food chain, and I am going to make the story arc in there for students to plan their writing. Really, the possibilities are endless. 

















I also use it to make posters for my classroom, and this is what I used to design my teacher planner this year. With a bit of creativity, you can make some seriously cool stuff in Google Slides :)  







No comments:

Post a Comment